Tuesday 30 July 2013

My Shopping Experience with Tripleclicks

I'm the decision maker in my family when it comes to shopping online. Normally I do comparison shopping(hookprice) for anything I buy. For past 7 years I switched from various sites, deals, freebies, discounts,coupons and much more. My aim is to grab best deal but not compromising the quality!

                              




"The quickest way to know a woman is to go shopping with her" -  a famous quote of  Marcelene Cox. Am I right?

My journey began with Trendss, an Indian site. I found they are good with  consignment timings and the quality too.So I got confident and continued with other sites too hoping the same. Unfortunately, I became a victim of  phishing (paypal refunded the amount)! At this moment, I  concerned  more for security.I installed anti virus and firewall programs for safety.Later on, I got addicted to play.com for entertainment, jabong.com for apparells, GetitBazzar.com for accessories, for gents shirts metroshirts.com to name a few. So I have to fly from here and there for every product  I buy.

Every coin has 2 sides. The same applies for our loyal sites too! We encounter this in  physical stores also.
I like to share an incident with a popular store, Yebhi.com. I returned the product as i am not satisfied.They refuse citing it is dirty! I searched for their toll free number, but not available .I've to pay and call. This is another tactics to avoid complaining customers.Even after spending money and time to make calls, no response.

Another time with famous Flipkart, I really got frustrated. I ordered a Philips induction cooktop and payed with my credit card. The delivery was fast but with cracked glass. The same day I was told that within 5 days,complaint would be addressed on priority basis. After 3 days, I was informed to upload a picture of the item to be reviewed by their technical group, which they didn't asked me to when I lodged the complaint. After I paid for everything, I waited for long for their technical analysis. I didn't ever shopped after.

Likewise, shipping delays, sometimes delivery of wrong products, insufficient or wrong information of products, more searching time, unworking sites are sure to give frustration.. The  thumb rule is, not all sites are good at all times! Sometimes, no wrong incidents at all. This varies from shopper to shopper. I experienced 8-10 times in the past 7 years , out of which 2 with popular retailers.

Thereafter, I did go for shopping with Amazon, and sometimes gap. These two had a relatively higher customer feedback ratings. I became a fan of " one-stop-shop".

Last year, I chanced upon a giant portal in par with Amazon and  E-bay. That's Tripleclicks


                                    




To my surprise, I found a savings of 80% from my budget. Plus more convenient and quick is the portal. I had  till now no previous grievances of the kind I met with. This year, I had another chance to become an affiliate with the marketing giant, SFI ( Strong Future International), through Tripleclicks for FREE. Thus I derive satisfaction from what I found to what I share with you all.

                                            

See in my next post the more about Tripleclicks (TC) and how I saved money with shopping at TC?





No comments:

Post a Comment