Monday 19 August 2013

What You Can Do To Restore Your Energy Cum Health?

Today, My savings on shopping focus to health. Why I write this because we all shop for best health products to stay in good health and to be cured. Spending naturally occurs. But if we spend for the same product repeatedly without any results seen, then what is the use? So, you spend money..... No! you actually waste your money with false claims! Naturally, you are not saving money as well as health condition is too the same for you? Hence it is extremely important to spend wisely on health products.

Basically I am a poor eater with no sound health. I visited for years spending thousands of money on so called "CURE PILLS" of Allopathy, Siddha, and Homeopathy. After every visit, my digestive system was same but spending in vain.

Last year, I researched to raise my immunity at cellular level so that everything gets healed automatically. I concentrated on total body wellness to achieve this. I was surprised that capsules absorption is just 10% only. I found only a little bit of cure from the "SUPER" drinks which doctors prescribed.

Some of my friends suggested drinking cranberry, carrot, beetroot, lemon juice, fish oil, spirulina, flax seeds as home remedy. All of them turned to be futile for me.

Since I am a pro-herbal type, I just stick to herbal/organic products alone. To my horror some doctors prescribed me a horrible disgusting tonics which induces vomiting. ha..ha...
What a flavour?! I remember once taking hard-to-swallow capsule with unbearable after-tastes of vitamins content.

               

Always I browse for ingredients, look for any steroids
or any potential health and side effects, FDA non-
approved ingredients (DMAA, magnesium stearate) or other harmful minerals like aconite, chaparral, bitter orange, colloidal silver, coltsfoot, comfrey, country mallow, germanium, kava, yohimbe which are prohibited by
Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act (DSHEA).

At the same time they include 11 best ingredients
that a supplement must have: calcium, cranberry,
fish oil, glucosamine sulfate, lactase, lactobacillus, psyllium, pygeum, SAMe, St. John's wort, and vitamin D.  

Personally I believe herbal categories are the most safe bet than any chemical supplements. More than 90% constitutes herbal extracts(no side effects) in herbal supplements. So I vote for it even while I choose shampoos and soaps in my home.


By September last year, I tried Veriuni Advanced Liquid Nutrition. Simply I can't help myself from raving about this product to whom I meet. It tasted like a berry smoothie! My complications with skin, hair and nail have gone completely. After about 3 months I began to taste the magic it did to my digestive system-better absorption, no bloating, and much more. I got more energy than before and I felt really God had given me this MAGIC WONDER.

Really, when I visited doctors they will say first we will address the first then your other complications one by one. I thought my whole lifetime is dedicated to pills. When I get slowly but steadily the outcome of the heavenly drink, I was amazed and I wanted those who are like me to see their health restored effectively.

Thus I saved huge monthly or weekly medical bills. First time I bought a small one to try. After that my mother advised me to change my thoughts about taking medicines. So I gave a positive thought and I bought a big bottle to save cost too. It lasted me for a month. I placed a standing order so that each month I got it automatically. This time apart from savings I got a real satisfaction and a joy that I got healed from one product which my doctors never knew or they should hone their skills at least.

With a single source, I am now in good health. What if I continued with various doctors and various medicines and various systems? What about my worthless spendings ? May be doctors would've become millionaires from patients like me justifying their false diagnosis.

I should really say Veriuni is a multi-purpose tonic. Of course, the manufacturer's claim is "statements not evaluated by FDA; and their product is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent disease."

They have acknowledged truly to purchasers instead of any false claims just to merely sell. Such false claimers didn't know one thing for sure. They can make a few sales of course. But can they bring loyal customers? What will happen to them if buyers dissatisfied with their product (after 6 months)? Any herbal product has a rule. It acts slowly and steadily in our system. Some can expect results within 3-6 months and for others it may take up a year; but proven results.

I had a few things before I took Veriuni  for the second month. I believed that I will be cured this time, I did a few stretch-ups and walking, sometimes meditation. That adds more value to Veriuni I consumed. Some days I preferred with my morning smoothies with ice-cubes. Incredible!! vow! Irresistible taste.

I advised my in-laws to take it as a supplement. They were averse to medicines so I told them that it is just a dietary supplement like fish oil or vitamins. Finally they too started their experiment (only after my cure) and now my mother-in-law who is a BP(blood pressure) patient got cured. She told me when I asked to rate her cure,4 out of 5. She is continually still taking. Her knee pain got cured completely.
She is all in praise for me to find out a suitable product for her.

Only the sick can understand other sick person's mind. I thought if I got cured, then why not you too? A word of caution:Follow healthy food habits when you take this supplement. Eat enough vegetables, greens, fruits, nuts, and increase your fluid intake.

I ordered Veriuni because of the ingredients label that catapulted me more than any other health supplement I browsed in Internet. Also, I found more good reviews from customers in their site and best of all it is one of the best selling products of SFI.

       Verify Other's statements Here


I believe it's unique formula has a direct impact on our cellular functions and its nutrients are 98% absorbable. When I eat foods, I don't think that all I eat get properly absorbed. Thanks to Veriuni supplement that all ingredients in it are easily absorbable, my digestive system got strong and I got all nutrients, completely balanced. Though I avoid vitamin B12 foods, and other essential nutrients in my diet, Veriuni gives me all I lack.

I challenge you that no other supplement gives as much nutrition and healthy ingredients as Veriuni.

            
                       
                                   
Product Rating 
                                                                               (151)

It's exclusive formula has 13 vitamins, 9 herbs, 18 amino acids, and a variety of nutrients, minerals and plant extracts.
Added to its credit are Acai Berry extract, Grape Seed extract, Omega 3 & Omega 6 and Calcium. A very good supplement for Gluten Free searchers.

It has all essential vitamins; vitamin a,c,d,e,b1,b2,b3,b5,b6 and b12; folic acid; biotin; zinc; potassium citrate; innositol;
aloe vera; amino acid complex; carbohydrate(1%); green tea extract; Ginkgo Biloba leaf; red raspberry; white willow bark;bilberry; hawthorne berry; bioflavanoids; CoQ10; essential fatty acids-lecithin; flaxseed oil; purified water; vegetable gum; vegetable glycerin; fructose; natural flavours; citric acid; citrus pectin; potassium benzoate; potassium sorbate; bromelain; and royal jelly.

But I am unhappy with only shipping. Standard shipping is available.They calculate shipping by product weight and destination.So with shipping costs the product price gets escalated a little.

I bought qty 2-32 oz. bottles.Retail price $69.95. You will get it at discount of $49.95. You save $20.00 (29%). Rather, if you place a standing order like me, you buy it for $45.41, you save $24.54 (35%)


          ALL-NATURAL LIQUID SUPPLEMENT FOR
                        YOUR ROBUST HEALTH             



 Anything precious should not be wasted with time. You will not get another opportunity. Before your illness gets you, you beat it fast. My suggestion is if you are aged 90,can you look for wellness with this drink? certainly not! If you are under 90, it is better. If you are below 80, it is good. If you are below 70, it is fine. If you are below 60, it is very good. If you are below 50, it is excellent.

You can get this product from TRIPLECLICKS. It's a direct listing.


With just 2 table spoon daily, start noticing an improved sense of well-being and increased energy today.

           VERIUNI, THE SAFE WAY TO HEALTH

Look for most reliable and best moving products of all categories in my successive post.

No comments:

Post a Comment